Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Homemade Organic Vegan "Yogurt"

Did I really just use all those words in the same sentence? Oh yes I did! My daughter loves her some yogurt and we run out often. So I made up a homemade "yogurt" that she absolutely loves!


Ingredients: (all organic)
  1. 1 Banana
  2. 1-2 tbs Peanut/Almond Butter
  3. Almond Milk (you can use cow milk if you want)
  4. Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)


Directions:

Smash the banana with a spoon or fork. Add peanut or almond butter. Add cinnamon. Mix together. Slowly stir in your almond milk. You can add as much or little as you want. This will determine the amount you're making.

Tip:  If you want a larger amount, I suggest adding another banana or more peanut/almond butter so it doesn't get too runny from adding too much milk. 



And this is what you get! :


Enjoy and share with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment