Thursday, February 23, 2012

Basic "All Purpose" Homemade Cleaner

I use absolutely no cleaners with chemicals in them. Some people think homemade cleaners don't get the job done. Did I mention I clean houses? No complaints from any of my clients! :) If you have baking soda and white vinegar, you can tackle some of the the hardest messes that some chemical cleaners can't even handle! I'll save some of the cleaning powers behind the baking soda and vinegar cleaner for other posts but for this one, I'll explain it as an all purpose cleaner.

What you need:
  1. Baking Soda
  2. Vinegar
  3. Spray Bottle


Directions:
I don't measure anything when cleaning. I put the vinegar in the spray bottle. I sprinkle the baking soda on whatever I'm cleaning (counter tops, sinks, sticky mess, tubs, etc.) and then using the mist setting on the bottle, I spray only a couple sprays. The mixture will fizz and do it's magic. Allow it to sit for at least 3 minutes. Then wipe up with a clean dry rag. No need to rinse with water.

Enjoy your clean, chemical free house!
Don't forget to share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment