Friday, February 3, 2012

Homemade face scrub & mask

I absolutely love pampering myself when I get the opportunity.. And what's better than a face scrub and warm face mask?! Cheap ingredients and works better than the expensive chemical store bought stuff. :)


What you'll need for the face scrub:

  1. 1 1/2 tbsp Epsom Salt
  2. 2-3DROPS Warm water
Directions:
Mix 2 ingredients together and scrub your face. Rinse. That's it!


What you'll need for the face mask:

  1. 1tsp Cinnamon
  2. 1 1/2 tbsp Honey
  3. Microwave

Directions:
Mix ingredients. Warm in microwave for 10-15 seconds. (Check the temp with your finger first. Honey gets hot fast. You don't want to burn your face!) Apply warm mixture on your face. I just use my fingers and layer it on. Allow it to cool down. (Maybe 3-5 minutes) Then rinse!


 

I promise your face will feel the smoothest you've ever felt it! Enjoy and share with others!
PS. Don't eat all the honey before it gets to your face. haha

2 comments:

  1. I did the cinnamon and honey mask and it is FAB! Thank you.for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. Feel free to check back, I'll be posting more homemade beauty stuff. ( I won't force you to follow me ;) ) haha

    ReplyDelete