Thursday, April 19, 2012

SHH! What they don't know won't hurt them. (smoothie recipe)

I made a post a while back about my daughter's favorite smoothie recipe. I got a lot of good feed back from it so I would like to post another one. The reason behind the title is because this smoothie has fruits AND veggies in it. My daughter is not a fan of veggies but when I hide them in a smoothie, she has NO idea. Mom- 1point. Toddler- 0point. haha
Sorry I didn't take a picture. It goes straight from the blender into my daughters cup and drank within 5 minutes. :p


Ingredients: (all organic)
  1. 5 baby Carrots
  2. 4 chunks of Broccoli
  3. 5 med Strawberries
  4. Hand full of Blueberries
  5. 4oz yogurt
  6. 1tbsp Peanut butter
  7. splash of almond milk

Directions:

Do a rough chop on the carrots and broccoli,. -toss in blender.
Cut off tops of strawberries and cut the strawberries in half. -toss in blender.
Toss in the rest of the ingredients.
Blend on low for 10 seconds and then blend on high until well blended.
Add more almond milk if it's too thick.


ENJOY! And share with others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment