Saturday, April 28, 2012

Homemade Organic Popsicles aka Coothies!

While browsing the Family Dollar Store I found a popsicle tray for a $1 that I had to have! Today my daughter and I decided to make fun yummy treats! I was thinking these would be AWESOME for an older baby who is teething. There is no added sugar or pointless ingredients, so I'd count this as a healthy treat. :) By the way, I said "aka Coothies" because that's what my daughter renamed them. She told me they were cold smoothies.. paused for a minute, and then shouted "COOTHIES!" haha <3

What you'll need: (all organic)
  1. Popsicle tray
  2. 5 large Strawberries
  3. Hand full of Blueberries
  4. 1 Banana
  5. 4oz Yogurt (any flavor)
  6. 1/2C water



Directions:
Blend everything together in a blender!
Poor mixture into tray.


Freeze for 4 hours.
Ta-Dah!


Tip: If they are stuck in the tray or the handle comes out but the popsicle doesn't, run it under luke warm water for a couple seconds. :)

Share and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment